She was born on January 3, 2016, at Ambergris Hopes Clinic under the care of Dr. Daniel Gonzalez. Meet Alice Daniela Cardenez born to Yaudi Cardona and Linton Cardenez. She is San Pedro’s New Year Baby, the first born on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize.
It did not take us much hunting around this year, as Dr. Daniel was quick to inform us of baby Alice who was born weighing in at 6.5lbs on the third day of the year. After giving some time for Alice to get settled at home, the staff of Ambergris Today visited mom and daughter at their home in the San Pedrito Area. Alice was wide awake and all smiles for our cameras, as we captured the happy moment.
Alice is not an only child, she will have the great company of one sister and two brothers as she grows up. We congratulate Yaudi and Linton and welcome Alice to our island community.
A baby always brings much joy and happiness to a family. A baby brings a bond between mom and dad and much love to be shared by the grandparents and all the rest of the family. A baby is the ultimate act of love in a family and something to be celebrated at birth and for the rest of his/her life. It is now ten years that Ambergris Today has celebrated the first baby to be born on New Year and businesses around town are always generous in showering the lucky baby with gifts.
Here are the generous community businesses who shared their gifts with Baby Alice:
* Full Coverage by Ambergris Today
* Dr. Daniel Gonzalez – 2 Free Check-ups
* Clinica Los Pinos – Free Consultation
* Jose Luis Zapata Photography Mini Photo Shoot + 8×10 Calendar Print
* Tropic Air – Round Trip Flight from San Pedro – Belize City for Mom & Baby
* San Pedro Town Council – $300
* Santiago Castillo Ltd. – Gift Basket
* Wings – Gift Basket
* Divas And Dudes – $50 Gift Certificate
*Annie’s Pastries – Gift Certificate
* Eat Cake – 1 Layer Cake
* Ashley’s – $50 Gift Certificate
* Lynn’s Boutique – Gift Bag
* La Divina Providencia – Gift Bag
* Gecko Graphics – Gift
* Belizean Breezes – $25 Gift Certificate