The quality of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
We have all experienced overcoming fear. For example most kids can ride a bike; but when you first started your fear of falling conspired to stop you. Your thoughts of how it’s possible to stay upright on two wheels, peddle your feet, turn the handle bar, and navigate around the street could have been overwhelming at one point. But soon after you started you lost the fear and you were on your way.
Everyone has heard the expression, “Mind over matter” usually in the situation when someone overcomes obstacles beyond the usual boundaries. We use the expression always without much thought – it most often means that someone did something outside the conventional way and did not allow usual conceptual thinking to get in the way.
This is an example of will. Your will is more powerful than you mind and is the true driver of creating your world. Every time we create a thought or feel an emotion, the brain sends chemicals throughout the body that produces feeling forming habits-producing concepts and ideas about our life even if they don’t feel good. The best part is that you have the ability to change them all.
You can imagine thoughts are like rain pouring down on your mind. Sometimes they come in torrents like a downpour and other times like a sprinkling. They fall everywhere and don’t always penetrate your core. Only the thoughts that drop on fertile seeds bloom into physical manifestations. Fertile seeds are what connect to your deep subconscious desire. What are the thoughts that affect you to the core? These thoughts become who you are. Making changes require you to sift through your thoughts and connect to ideas that enhance your life.
The building blocks of change are: Thoughts – Emotions – Feeling – Action – Manifestation. Thoughts generate emotions: which is energy in motion, which creates the vibrational feeling that, promotes actions that co-create your desires. Your thoughts help create your life. If you want to create change; if you want to create a better life and experience more love, wealth, happiness and so on, start thinking a better way of life.
Below are some ways to overcome fears and make positive changes in your life.
* Own up to your Mistake
When you know in your heart you have made a mistake, admit that you were wrong as soon as you can. Don’t waste time, just do it. The quicker you do it and the less you fight it, the better things will go.
1. Believe it is possible. Have faith that the change you desire is available to you.
2. Don’t underestimate the power to change yourself. Never overestimate your power to change others.
3. Make a commitment to your change. When obstacles arise, see them as challenges to help you achieve your desire in the long run.
4. Remove all labels from yourself. Your Higher Self has no identity linked to this earth. You are a reflection of the Divine Source and it is limitless and without boundaries. Be like your source.
5. Have a conversation with your subconscious mind. Question the inner critic. Ask yourself, “Where did this belief come from.” Put your thoughts to the test.
6. Disqualify all the so called “scripts” such as, “men are this…, women always think…, I am suppose to….” Remind yourself just because others think that way doesn’t t always make it so.